Monday, April 30, 2007

Youtube...

I LOVE youtube. Sometimes. This can be misused like anything else but when you want to watch that really old video one more time you can usually find it. Want to peek at some really cute kitty pics? Youtube. Want to watch some homemade WoW vids? Youtube! I have even found some excellent science vids on here that are very hard to come by. In any case, I have seen some really creative youtube videos especially by YA groups. Take offs on Harry Potter books and library grand openings. Really neat stuff! I was thinking how fun it would be to make a youtube about the services of the library and how everything works. Sort of a how to for new users. "Please step to the red computer on your left. If you have any questions after watching the Youtube video please either visit the information desk or the circulation desk. After watching the instructional video you will be able to tell which is which!"

This one is for fun...




"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." Cutter in The Prestige

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O.Kay Lurker, this just does not seem right. The guy is cheating. I am glad we are on a normal schedule again. Now is the cat you have posted yours? Say Hi to all your kin folk, seems like I know them all. Take care, and do some of your Learning 2.0 at work like you should.

Pearl Diver said...

My dear Claire...it's a magic trick he's not cheating!! :P

If you are talking about the sleeping cat, no that's not my cat...but if you want a pic of one of my cats sleeping that won't be to hard to get!

And you're right I should do my learning 2.0 at work but I get easily distracted there and I am enjoying learning all this so much I want to be able to give it my undivided attention! :P