Monday, April 23, 2007

Sodo, Mojo, Zoho...

Wow! This looks pretty fancy! I have moved over to Zoho writer. Another free writer on the Internet. I can't decide which one I like better. I guess they both do the trick. This one seems to have more bells and whistles. Emoticons are always fun! This one also Auto-saves. Nice. Ωα special characters.

OK I am having to much fun with all the editing features!! Although I just attempted to use the spell check and it changed my special characters. Now I am mad!!

I am going to cut and paste this over to blogger...here goes...

OK, I am at Blogger now and it did not copy over my emoticons. That's no fun! Now I am sad! :(

"Oh yeah, the Great Bambino. Of course! I thought you said the Great Bambi." Smalls in Sandlot

2 comments:

Arvind said...

Melanie, Thanks for using Zoho Writer and glad that you like it:-)

Sorry about the spellchecker changing your special characters, we will try correcting this behavior soon.

Instead of copy-pasting from Zoho Writer to your Blogger editor, you can post directly from Zoho Writer to your blog here. More about this here.

Check out the other useful services at http://zoho.com as well.

Pearl Diver said...

Hey Arvind,

Thanks so much for the comment posted here. I was very surprised! and thanks for the link explaining how to post directly to my Blog!

Just so everyone along with Arvind knows I am not Melanie. My daughter is Melanie and the picture from China is hers. She goes on trips and I pay for them!! :)

One more thing...where is my personal post from the all powerful Google Docs!! :)